An Appeal

Birders,

Please consider reporting your sightings more frequently on
birdtalk/birdnet.  I'm amazed that during what's possibly the best time
of year to bird, so few reports come across the listservs.  You don't
have to be a blabbermouth like me to report what you're seeing--a simple
list that includes what, where, when and how to get back there, if
appropriate, would fill the needs of most people.

I learn a lot from what others report and I'm particularly interested in
the range, distribution, and habitat of Utah birds.  So please help me
learn!  Thanks.