FW: Sage Sparrow

Birdnet Email -- from the website

----Original Message Follows----
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 12:26:51 -0700 (MST)

It was submitted by Josh Kreitzer.

Subject: Sage Sparrow

Email_Address: joshkreitzer@yahoo.com

Message: I regret I did not post this earlier, but on March 5, Mana and
Annett Vautier, my wife Cary and I took a trip around the Airport Dike.
Along with the Northern Harriers, Western Meadowlarks, Juncos, and a Great
Blue Heron, we saw a beautiful Sage Sparrow, which would run on the dirt
road in front of the car as we approached slowly with its tail up in the
air. We had fun observing it for some time. We first saw it near the SE
corner of the dike ( where the road first turns EAST.

Josh Kreitzer (P.S. The last sighting (of the Winter Wren) was today
3-18-05.

Do you Yahoo!?
Make Yahoo! your home page