Re: body of water question

That is Chicken Creek Reservoir, which can be a great place for waterfowl and shorebirds in the spring. David Wheeler and I have made it a stop on our "Big Day" route for years - it's almost always produced well for us. I've seen a number of "good" birds there, including a Hudsonian Godwit a few years ago. It's always worth a stop this time of year.

Mark

Mark Stackhouse
Westwings, Inc.
westwings@sisna.com
801-487-9453 (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA)
011-52-323-285-1243 (San Blas, Nayarit, Mexico)