Re: Weekly Bird Quiz info

Richard,

Please write me privately, and, assuming you're using Outlook Express, I'll explain how you can eliminate those "annoying" bird quizzes automatically so you don't have to look at them. There are quite a few people on the Birdtalk group who enjoy Tim's quizzes, and it would be a shame to do away with them because of one (or a few) people who can't get the answers, me included ;-)

If there are others, aside from Richard, who are annoyed by the bird quizzes, please write me privately and I'll show you how to do it.

Let's try to keep Birdtalk, a public forum, a pleasant place to share our hobby :-)

Jim Bailey

A lot of us DON'T enjoy his weekly quizzes, too. For those of us to "delete" email we don't want, we have to delete it TWICE.