Re: Weekly Bird Quiz info

Hi Tim,

You two obviously don't get along. Why don't you just put him in your kill file? Then you won't be aggravated by his complaints. If you don't know how to do this, please write me privately and I'll explain.

A lot of people on this list enjoy your weekly bird quizes. As you say, people who don't like them can easily have them automatically deleted so they never have to see them. However, I don't think any of us enjoy you guys bickering publicly on this forum. Please keep it private.

Jim Bailey

I recenltly recieved an email from a member of this listserve, who was tired of
having to delete my weekly quiz bird and said I need to stop sending it.

This person is the same person who thought it necesary to harass me in the fall
concerning my posts supporting both sides of the Hunting/Birding argument. A
dead subject, long left alone. I felt the best way to handle this would to
jsut ask them to delete anything with my name on it. They replied with "I
shouldn't HAVE to delete any emails."

I agree no one should have to delete any emails. I personally am on 4 birding
listserves and consequently delete about 3/4 of my emails without ever
bothering to read them, its part of being on a listserve. In this case, I
again asked this person to just delete my emails, and please not bother with
back channelling me snide remarks, just for the sake of arguing.

I have never recieved any negative comments about posting the quiz before, and a
fair number of individuals take part weekly. For the most part I think this
email was just this person trying to arouse controversy, and argue because they
want too.

If there are any "real" concerns, please let me know. If your not interested in
my quiz, there is no need to harass me, and name call, please just delete it.
It really isn't worth mine, or anyones time to argue.

Thanks,

Tim

Salt Lake City, UT or Beloit, WI
http://www.timaverybirding.com