AT Sparrow, Ci. Teal, Merlin on the GSL

I birded Farmington Bay, Kaysville Ponds, and Antelope Island today.  A bit slow
but I got a lot of pictures and had several nice birds:

Cinnamon Teal (male in bright plumage) at Kaysville Ponds

17 Hooded Mergansers at Kaysville Ponds

20+ flock of American Tree Sparrows near the split off to Frary Trailhead on the
AIC

Merlin on AIC near split off to head ot Garr Ranch

9!!!!!!!!! Loggerhead Shrikes (7 at AIC, 2 at Farmington)- a lot of birds, no
Northerns :(

3 Short-eared Owls about 2 miles form Garr Ranch along the road

1,000's of Pine Siskin and Goldfinch in same spot.

3 Male 2 Female Greater Scaup at Farmington Bay with a large raft of Ruddy Duck,
Redhead, Lesser Scaup and Coots.

Pics from today can be viewed by going through my site:

http://www.timaverybirding.com

and clicking on new images.

GOOD BIRDING

Tim