TOOELE CHRISTMAS BIRD COUNT

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
--- Begin Message ---
     Tomorrow New Years Eve will be the Christmas Bird
Count in Tooele. We would love to have all the help
possible. We will be meeting at 8:00 at the McDonald's
on Main Street in Tooele. This is on the north end of
the city. The address is 970 N. Main Street in Tooele
City. This is not the McDonalds right off of I-80. If
you can't make it then I will have a cell phone on me
to call me so that I can meet up with you later. My
number is 801-369-5984. I would love any help that you
can offer up. We had a lot of fun last year and would
love any help that you can provide. Call me and let me
know if you would like to go or just show up. My
number is again 801-369-5984. Thanks everyone that
will come and help.

KC Childs