Salt Lake City Cemetery

I took my first trip (birding trip, that is) to the SLC Cemetery on the advice of many of you.  Thank you all for the info.  Despite cold temps and whipping wind (and I mean really whipping) I saw some red-breasted nuthatches, brown-creepers, and Townsend's Solitare, and some Black-capped Chickadees.  I stood under one thick tree and "pished" (I don't really know if I do it right) and the chickadees came flying out of the trees right down about 3 feet from me.

Thanks again for the info everyone.  Enjoy the new year celebration!
Brian