FW: We Made the ballot!! Kick-Off Meeting on September 15!

Just an FYI

From: "Elaine York" <eyork@tnc.org>
To: <eyork@tnc.org>
Subject: We Made the ballot!!  Kick-Off Meeting on September 15!
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 15:12:47 -0600

Re: thank you
 To all Nature Conservancy volunteers:

IT'S OFFICIAL!

Today we received word from the Attorney General's office that
the Utahn Clean Water, Quality Growth & Open Space Initiative made the
ballot!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----

JOIN US AT AN IMPORTANT MEETING ON SEPTEMBER 15!

DETAILS BELOW..PLEASE NOTE NEW DATE AND VENUE CHANGE!

The Utah Supreme Court ruled in our favor thereby giving us the signatures
needed to qualify for the ballot. As you know, every last signature was
critical to the success of this campaign. We really can't thank you enough
for your hard work.

Now we must educate the public and we need your help!

So please come to this important meeting to find out what work needs to be
done to make sure voters hear our message and vote YES! for clean water,
clean air, and quality growth.  And please bring your friends!

VOLUNTEER KICK-OFF MEETING
Wednesday, September 15, 6:30
Sweet Branch Library
455 North F Street in Salt Lake City
Directions: http://www.slcpl.lib.ut.us/locations.jsp

We've come so far -- let's keep this momentum going and make sure the long
hours we spent gathering signatures lead to a victory on November 2! If you
can't make the meeting but would like to volunteer for the final stretch of
this campaign, please contact us at 801-531-7304!

With deep gratitude,
Amanda, Jill, Kate, and Katie