Cedar Fort

Hi All

I took a trip down to Cedar City over the weekend and stopped at Cedar
Fort only for a few minutes but saw some great birds in the pinion and
juniper right on the on and off ramps for the freeway.
birds sighted were

plumbeous verios
juniper titmice
blue gray gnatcatchers
western kingbirds
ash throated flycatchers
and I'm pretty sure two phainopeplas. They were in flight, the birds
were charcoal colored with white wing patches the wing patches were the
only white on the birds, they were charcoal colored over the rest of
their bodies no white on the tails. Unfortunately I lost them before
they landed. I would appreciate any thoughts and has anyone seen
phainopeplas in that area or that for north? For those of you that don't
know where Cove Fort is it is about 35 miles north of Beaver on I15 just
north of the I70 interchange

Happy Birding Steve