Tooele CBC

This is an update on the Christmas Bird Count for Tooele. It will be held on Saturday December 27th. We will be meeting at 8:00 at the McDonald's on Main Street in Tooele. This is on the north end of the city. The address is 970 N. Main Street in Tooele City. This is not the McDonalds right off of I-80. Eric Huish and myself have split the count cirlce into 7 sections. I spoke on the phone with the army depot and it looks as if we may have permission to look for birds on there property. This is our very first year doing this and would love all the help we can get. We will be compiling afterwards at Eric's sister home in Tooele. If you need to leave early we will have a place to drop off your information. Remember it is 5 dollars. If you can help please email or call me at 801-225-0625. If there is an area you would like to lead or be in, please let me know. Thanks.

KC Childs

1. Rush Lake area
2. Stockton East
3. Tooele Army Depot