Blue Jay & hummer

Hi,

How many of you have taken in your hummingbird feeders? While looking for the
Blue Jay today, Edson Leite and I saw a female Broad-tailed Hummingbird
flying around. We also got to see the jay, but a little advice for some. Do not
stand talking on the trail thinking the jay will come around. Edson and I talked
for an hour and a half before deciding to walk down the trail to see if we
could find it. We only got 50 yards away and Edson heard it calling back at the
feeder. We hurried back and got some good looks before it left.

Thanks to Glenn for posting the info.

Jack