Davis Co.

     I birded Davis Co. today.  There were very few birds on the Antelope Causeway, but there was a American Golden Plover in with about 10 Killdeer  and 7 Long Tailed Ducks.  There were two males that had their long taliles.  They were the prettiest long Tails I have ever seen in Utah.  Farmington Bay was packed with ducks.  They are back to pllumages that can be distinguished so they were fun to sort.   Hugh Fergeson found a Ross' Goose and I was later able to refind it.  I saw 45 species and two year birds which is pretty good for November.
                        Good Birding,
                                    Dana Green