Pygmy Owl

Hi all, I just wanted to remind everyone that Bryan is leading a field trip tomorrow morning to see the Pygmy Owl at Aspen Grove. They are meeting at the Orem Center Street park and ride at 8 am tomorrow (Sat, Oct, 25th). I would like to suggest that with such a confiding, easily found owl it might be best if everyone tried to see it at once. I've read that repeatedly calling in the same bird over and over can stress the bird and may drive it from the area. If more people get there sighting in tomorrow the bird may get more free time next week.

Eric Huish Pleasant Grove UT poorwill_@hotmail.com 801-360-8777

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access. Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service providers in your area). https://broadband.msn.com