JAMES McINTYRE'S BIRD PHOTOGRAPHS

BIRDNET/TALK SUBSCRIBERS:

To those of you who may be interested, this is to advise that I will no longer post my bird photographs on the Utah Birds website (www.utahbirds.org).  I greatly appreciate the many kind comments that I have received about my work .

I am now posting my pictures on the new site NatureScapes.Net (www.naturescapes.net).  This gives me a chance to write about the birds and situation and also gets me a lot of critical (sometimes very!) feedback.  Here are the links to my first 5 posts there:
You can also utilize the Search utility featured in the header.

If you do go to the site, browse around.  You'll see some amazing photos.  In order to view these picture at their best, you should first calibrate your monitors using the Adobe Gamma utility (or more sophisticated system if available).  Adobe Gamma can be accessed through the CONTROL PANEL on your computer.

Please observe the copyright restrictions associated with these pictures.  It is illegal to copy any of them to your computer or printer without the express written permission of the photographer.

I look forward to seeing many of you at the UOS meeting in November, where I will present a talk/slideshow entitled BIRDS OF THE PRIBILOFS.

Best regards,
Jim McIntyre