Reddish Egret, Lytle Ranch, etc.

Lynn and I went to Gunlock Reservoir Saturday morning and were able to see the Reddish Egret.  (It was nice to see Dixie Willie and some of the other southern Utah birders!!)  Thanks Larry for posting this bird!!!
After leaving Gunlock, we decided to go to Lytle Ranch, partially to chase feathers, partially to let my pants dry out and let the mud flake off before we headed back to civilization (don't ask...)
At Lytle I saw a lot of the usual contingent of birds, including several Lazuli Buntings, an Evening Grosbeak, Hooded and Scott's Orioles, White Winged Doves, Wilson's Warbler, etc.  I was surprised at the number of birds considering that we were there mid afternoon.
I struck out again on the Lesser Nighthawk in town!  I guess this means that I just have to make another trip (at least!!!) to St. George!!!!
Ain't Birding Great!!!
Bruce