Baby day at Brighton

Arrived at Silver Lake around 9:15 and came to a quick conclusion that
there is no shortage of yellow-rumped warblers.  They were all around the
lake with their babies.  In fact, on the other side of the lake where the
fence lines the trail, the fledglings would land about 2 feet from me on
the railing and look at me like they expected me to feed them.  Naturally
they were too close to photograph with my telephoto lens. They were so
cute! So trusting.
I also saw a house wren and the usual ruby-crowned kinglets, mountain
chickadees, red-breasted nuthatches, Steller's jays, chipping sparrows,
etc.  I only stayed an hour and a half but it was worth the trip.
Carol