St. George

I went down to So Utah for the summer games this year 18-21.  Birding was slower then last year the hottest spot was Red Hills Golf Course.  I found the female vermilion flycatcher and a possible juvenile CURVED-BILLED THRASHER I need to have my pictures back to be sure.  The thrasher was east the golf cart path to hole 6 the path that goes through the trees and over the little stream.  I still have not tilled up the my numbers for the trip but I got three lifers.  Including a Hooded Oriole at the golf course.  The birds were not being very photogenic this trip,  I got great looks at the Gray Vireo and Lucy's Warblers but no clean shots.  Well, I will send an update after I get through my notes.  Oh, and I could not relocate the Elf Owl at Lytle Ranch it was too windy to hear anything.

Good Birding

Ed