Today in Goshen

Today in the Goshen area around Utah Lake I saw 6 Curlews.  Then in the
Goshen canyon area I saw 3 Night Heron.  Got stuck in the mud at Mona
Res.  Was down looking on South end of water.  Saw some baby Am. Avocet.
The tow truck that came out to help also got stuck.  Three young
strapping men finally got me out.  But, the other tow truck had to call
out the spare truck to winch him out of the mud.  Driving along gravel
road to the Reservoir saw a couple of rivers of crickets.  Went through
the canyon and found a couple of areas with the crickets.
Marsha McLean