Mirror Lake highway

I took a drive up to Provo River Falls to see if the Williamson's Sapsuckers were there. I waited an hour under the tree, but nothing. No bird activity in the area at all.
Then I drove up the highway to Mirror Lake. It is still snowed in at the gate. Probably 1 or 2 weeks early for up this high. Went back to Washington Lake area and scared up a brown colored thrush. Sat on a log to see if it would come back. While waiting I saw numerous yellow-rumped warblers, breeding colored juncos with rufous crowns, cassin's finches, male and female pine grosbeaks and a female williamson's sapsucker.  Jack