Flammulated Owl, Purple Martin

Eric Huish and I woke up early this morning and headed to the Skyline Drive. We started the Skyline Drive at the Tucker Rest Stop Located up Spanish Fork Canyon. We went up and listened for Owls where we were able to hear FLAMMULATED OWLS. As Dawn was among us near the radion tower on the Skyline Drive we saw at least 3 PURPLE MARTINS including one male. We did find the nest hole as well. Both these birds were on the Utah County side of the Skyline Drive. I got tired, so I called the trip short, but it was a good time.

KC Childs

Do you Yahoo!?