Boreal Owl directions

For those interested in pursuing the Boreal Owl, here is the
information I have on the area.

Card Canyon is located at 41º 45-46'N, 111º 35-39'W or, in road map
language, approximately 10 miles up Logan Canyon.  The turn off is on
the southeast side of the road, directly across from the Forst Service
Ranger Station.

To reach the area take US-89 up Logan Canyon out of Logan.  The canyon
supposedly is a dirt road, and a gentle slope.  Of course, it is
snow-covered this time of year.  I am planning on using tomorrow
afternoon to search the area and see what I can turn up.

I will also check in on the Whistling-Duck spot first thing in the
morning to see if anything has changed.

Good Birding

Tim