Fulvous W. Duck - NO, Brant - NO, longspur - NO

It was a day of NO's.  Steve and Cindy Sommerfeld, and I spent much of
the day at Bear River, looking for the Ducks, which had not been seen
as of 4:15 pm when we left.  We also spent time in Cache Valley, where
we found the flock of Horned Larks, that Kris saw, but did not see any
Longspur.  At the Logan River Golf Course, the geese were on the pond
to the northeast of the main pond, where there wasno Brant, but 2
CACKLING GEESE (Richardson's subspecies).

So a day of NO NO NO, and not a lot of YES YES YES... Tomrrow is another day.

Good Birding

Tim