a few pictures & thoughts

With one week into the year past, I did something I probably wont do
agin the rest of the year.  I went birding every day! (except today, I
worked all day)  Mostly chasing birds, but still doing a little
leisure birding and photography.  An intersting week, I spent 22 hours
in the field,  drove and walked around 420 miles, and saw a few birds.
 The more intersting ones I tried to take pictures, of with a little
luck, but of course there is no 100% satisfaction or guarantee with
birds, so I guess 95% will do.

With that said here are a few pics from the week:

Salem Trumpeter Swan

http://www.timaverybirding.com/photos/janu06/trsw_01.jpg

City Creek Winter Wren (this is that 5% that plagued me, darn autofocus)

http://www.timaverybirding.com/photos/janu06/wiwr_01.jpg

And for the rest:

http://www.timaverybirding.com/photos/photography_new.html

Now I go to bed, to get up tomorrow to trek in the "rumored snow" to
Fish Springs, and see what treats await me this January!

Great Birding

Tim
http://www.timaverybirding.com
http://www.birdingwyoming.org
Salt Lake City, Utah

"I cannot help but think a curious event is this life of mine."
- John James Audubon