Harris's Sparrow in SL county

On a tip from Edson Leite I headed to 106th soutyh along the Jordan
River to look for a Harris's Sparrow seen during the Jordan River CBC.
 Despite construction where the bird was originally seen, I managed to
find it about 200 yards north of the original location.  I began
pishing and it immediately flew to the top of the bushes along the
west side of the path.  There were also White-crowned and one Song
Sparrow with the bird.  A new year bird and county bird!

Good Birding and Thanks Ed!

Tim
http://www.timaverybirding.com
http://www.birdingwyoming.org
Salt Lake City, Utah

"I cannot help but think a curious event is this life of mine."
- John James Audubon