To: <birdtalk@utahbirds.org>; <redcliffs@utahbirds.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 11:24 AM
Subject: Fwd: birding in St.George

I'm forwarding this email from Dave Brown who will be visiting St. George in
a little over a week and needs some help finding birding locations (see
attached email). Thanks for your help.

Carol

----- Forwarded message from dave.browne@gmail.com -----
   Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 09:19:09 -0330
   From: dave brown <dave.browne@gmail.com>
Subject: birding in St.George
     To: cldavis@xmission.com

Hi there-

My name is Dave Brown i'm a birder from Newfoundland Canada. I will be in
St.George from Jan 14-17 and i was wondering if you could recommend a couple
of good birding locations. I have spent some time in St. George in the past
in the spring and summer but this is my first winter trip. I would be
especially interested in gulls and raptors and any south western specialties
suck as Towhees,Thrashers and roadrunner. I got your email from the Utah
birds listserve which i have been trying rather uneffictively to join..Any,
help at all that you could give me would be great..Thanks very much,

Dave Brown

----- End forwarded message -----