Pure insanity

Hi,

I just got in from a couple of days of driving. I was nearing  Nephi when it
started getting light enough to identify birds. I found  myself on the old
highway hoping to see some of the winter birds before they  leave. I drove around
Burraston Ponds before my head started to clear. I am  tired of driving, have
a slight case of monkey-butt and sore legs from sitting.  I need to get home.
I put on the mental blinders and got back on the freeway.  Better now. Hey,
there is a flock of Canada Geese on that pond. Concentrate get  home.

That's better, I made it home alright. Wait a minute there is a year bird  on
my feeder. Aw, it's hopeless. Give me my sweatshirt and binoculars.

Jack Binch