To: "John Morgan" <jmorgan480@comcast.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2005 7:14 PM
Subject: Re: Google Earth info/request for Merrill Webb

If each Birdtalk entry is another 444k, the size and download time is significantly longer for those of us who do not have, and can not get, anything faster than dial-up computer access. Are there guarantees with this new technology that the bird won't move a few miles up or down the canyon/river/street? If not, knowing GPS coordinates doesn't help any more than just knowing the general area.
Mona Hill
Lewis, Montezuma County, CO
(Near EXTREME SEastern Utah)