Re: Birding Locations

Nicky:

What a great job and service for you to do and share with other birders.  It would be great if you could either add these sightings to E Bird or submit them to Keith Evans (bkevans4@comcast.net) who is the local E Bird Representative for Utah.

For those who might be interested in learning more about E Bird, Keith and I will be presenting a workshop on it and other Cornell Lab of Ornithology programs, such as The Nest Box Project, Project Feeder Watch, etc., at the Great Salt Lake Bird Festival (GSLBF), Saturday, May 20, 2006.  The GSLBF programs will be soon posted and available for interested birders to review and register on the GSLBF web page.

Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year to all.

Regards,

Bill Fenimore
Utah Audubon Policy Advocate
801-525-8400 Business