Birding Locations

I've made tables of the bird sighting locations from the e-mails sent in to Bird Talk.  There is a list of "sightings" alphabetized by bird for 2000 through 2004, another alphabetized by location (County, place, then bird), then I started new tables for 2005, one alphabetized by bird and a second alphabetized by location.  Milt Moody gave me permission to use the information.  With these tables, I find it easier to look up where a bird has been seen or if I'm going to a particular county, I can look up what birds were seen there.  The lists are long and if your web connection is slow, the tables may take a bit to load up. The lists were made in MS Word then transferred to HTML.  I don't know if that will make a difference on your computer as far as printing or whatever. If for some reason you can't bring them up, please let me know.

Anyway, here they are if you are interested.

http://www.wildutah.us/index_birds.html

Nicky

nicky-davis@earthlink.net
www.wildutah.us