Re: black phoebes in San Juan county? Request for information

Hi Lu,

Probably 7 or more years ago while hiking Owl Creek in the Grand
Gulch/Natural Bridges NM area of San Juan Co., my dad and I came across a
Black Phoebe...I think it may have been in March or April, but I really
cannot remember for sure.

Colby