RE: Hawk Attack

Good to hear that the Sharpie is harassing the cats. I would suggest getting a live trap from your local animal control officer, trap the cat, call the officer and they will take it back to the neighbor (if you know who owns it), and they will be warned or ticketed, or the cat will be taken to the shelter, where owners can go look for their cat or someone can adopt the cat. Its time to start holding cat owners responsible for their pets. I love cats, have one of my own, but they belong in the house. This is not only in the best interest of the birds, but for the cats as well.

When was the last time you saw a dead dog on the side of the road? I can't count how many times I see a cat roadkill, in town. If people had the same respect for cats as they do their dogs, the birds and cats would have a much better life.

Here is my annual plea to cat owners to keep their fuzzy friends, safe and warm, inside their house.

For more information you can go to this link: http://www.abcbirds.org/cats/

Stephen