Utah and Juab Counties

Utah and Juab county birding:

Burriston Ponds:  PIED-BILLED GREBE, COMMON MERGANSER, RED-TAILED HAWK,
NORTHERN HARRIER, COOT, WHITE-CROWNED SPARROW, FLICKER, SONG SPARROW,
ROBIN, RAVEN, JACK BINCH

Flowserve ponds (in the afternoon):  GREEN-WINGED TEAL, AMERICAN WIGEON,
COMMON GOLDENEYE, NORTHERN PINTAIL, GADWALL, NORTHERN SHOVELER, KILLDEER,
FLICKER.

Provo Marina:  GREAT BLUE HERON, COMMON GOLDENEYE, FLICKER, CALIFORNIA
QUAIL, KESTREL, RED-TAILED HAWK, PIED-BILLED GREBE, and what I think was a
RUDDY DUCK female (I lost track of it in the river near the Marina
entrance).

Goshen Bay Road:  GOLDFINCH, WHITE-CROWNS, MEADOWLARK

Genola:  BALD EAGLES (saw quite a few bald eagles today--all over)

Carol D.