Deer Creek & Airport Dike

Hello All,
Today, 10/29, my wife and I headed up Provo Canyon to Deer Creek Reservoir. It wasn't really a planned trip but it turned into such a nice day that we headed up. I was hoping for loons and my wife actually had never seen one. We weren't disappointed. Lots of Commons. Nothing else that I saw but I didn't spend a whole lot of time scanning every corner of the reservoir.
Here's the list (submitted to ebird.org):
Mallard
Common Merganser (1 Fem along far shore with Mallards)
Common Loon (30 including 1 loose raft of nearly 20)
Eared Grebe (2)
Western/Clark's Grebe (had 2 definite Westerns...others too far)
Golden Eagle (1)
American Coot
Killdeer
California Gull
Black-billed Magpie

Yesterday(Friday Afternoon 10/28), during the rain, I headed over to the Provo Airport Dike. I was hoping to see some shorebirds and ducks before they all took off. Ducks were actually somewhat scarce since there were a few hunters about.
Canada Goose
Mallard
Northern Shoveler
Bufflehead
Pied-billed Grebe
Eared Grebe
Clark's Grebe
American White Pelican
Great Blue Heron
Red-tailed Hawk
American Kestrel
American Coot
Killdeer
Greater Yellowlegs (5)
American Avocet
Long-billed Dowitcher (20)
Franklin's Gull (1 Juvenile coming into 1st Winter)
Ring-billed Gull
California Gull
Herring Gull (1 adult)
Northern Flicker (7 - Rather abundant out there)
Black-billed Magpie
Black-capped Chickadee
Marsh Wren
European Starling