anyone see any Pygmy Nuthatches or Canyon Wrens?

Please let me know when you see any Pygmy Nuthatches or Canyon Wrens in Salt Lake, Utah or Davis County. I don't have a photo of a Pygmy or a Canyon Wren and I've never even seen a Pygmy Nuthatch. Don't know if I can make it to San Juan County, yet, for the Pygmy so I'd like to try up here. I did see a Canyon Wren at Parowan Gap, I think it was September, but he was way up on top of the cliffs. I would like to find one, well, about 10 - 20 feet away, would be great.  Just kidding. Maybe.

Nicky