Amazing Mountain Chickadee Antics

I wouldn't believe this myself, had I not taken the photo. It's blurry but you'll be amazed.  This Mountain Chickadee hopped onto my boot, then hopped up my pant leg to get a weed seed stuck there. I had been trying to get his photo, guess he noticed the weed seeds stuck to me and decided it would be to his advantage to clean me up a bit. I don't know if other Mountain Chickadees are this friendly (I've never seen one this unafraid), but the Black-capped Chickadees that come to our feeders won't let us near them.

http://www.wildutah.us/h_chickadee_mtn.html

Still in shock,
Nicky Davis