nocturnal things

Okay, so the title is probably sort of right, all though this is off
topic in the sense that its a picture, that doesnt have to do with
birding.  Of the many birders I have finally been able to meet now that
I am back in Utah full time, many have asked, "what do I do?"  Well
currently not a whole lot, although, graphic design and studio art is
where my background lies.  So below is an image I created, its a photo
compilation, of the moon over the last couple weeks, so that's kind of
what I do:

http://www.timaverybirding.com/photos/sept05/moons_01.jpg

Enjoy, and lets see what we can find in October... I am banking on
Kittiwake....

Good Birding

Tim
http://www.timaverybirding.com