  From: Mark Stackhouse<mailto:mark@westwings.com>
  To: birdtalk<mailto:birdtalk@utahbirds.org>
  Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 4:06 PM
  Subject: [BirdTalk] Willard Bay Jaeger RFI

  Has anyone gone to look for the jaeger today (Monday)? Is it still
  there/alive?

  No, I'm not willing to try mouth-to-beak if it's not breathing . . .

  Mark Stackhouse
  mark@westwings.com<mailto:mark@westwings.com>
  801-487-9453 (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA)
  011-52-323-285-1243 (San Blas, Nayarit, Mexico)

org>
  To send a message, e-mail:
birdtalk@utahbirds.org<mailto:birdtalk@utahbirds.org>