Garr Ranch was hoppin'

It was a perfect day on Antelope Island on Wednesday.  I found some BAIRD'S
SANDPIPERS and some SNOWY PLOVERS (1st ones this year) in the area where
the Curlew Sandpiper was supposed to be.

At Garr Ranch around 10:30 a.m. I hit the jackpot.  WILSON'S WARBLERS, in
their best attire, were everywhere.  I found a TOWNSEND'S WARBLER in the
bushes by the swampy area?-first time for me at AI.   There were HAMMOND'S
FLYCATCHERS, PLUMBEOUS VIREOS, WARBLING VIREOS, WESTERN WOOD-PEWEES,
WESTERN TANAGERS, YELLOW WARBLERS, and a WREN that I almost stepped on
(House, I think).  I accidentally scared up another owl in the Russian
Olives along the east fence.  I think it was a LONG-EARED since it used the
same cuss words as the last one I scared up.

There were a couple of birds I couldn't identify and I'm sure there are a
lot more out there I didn't see. The big trees in the grassy area were
really busy. It's hoppin' at the Ranch.

Carol