Need video footage of bird flights

Hi All  -

One of the exhibits in our new education center features information about
birds and flight.  I'm looking for video footage of four different species
in flight:  tundra swan, spotted sandpiper, peregrine falcon and
broad-tailed hummingbird.  (And as back-up choices:  Canada goose,
black-necked stilt, American Kestrel and black-chinned hummingbird).

Do any of you know of film companies who might have professionally-shot
footage of these species in flight?  Any suggestions and contact
information would be most appreciated.  Thanks!

Betsy Beneke
Outdoor Recreation Planner
Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge
58 South  950 West