Summary of Scott's Oriole Responses

Both the public and private responses to my questions about the Scott's
Oriole have been very helpful in understanding the Utah range and
distribution of this bird.  Thanks to all for the contributions.  Here's
the summary of locations where this bird has been seen this year or
historically.  The numbers in parentheses are the number of responses I
received for that particular location:

WASHINGTON COUNTY

Beaver Dam Slope (3)

Beaver Dam Wash (1)

Beaver Dam Mountains (1)

Lytle Ranch Preserve (7)

Road to Lytle Ranch (3)

Old Highway 91 just before road to Lytle (2)

Utah Hill (2)

Gunlock Reservoir (1)

Town of Grafton (1)

BOX ELDER COUNTY

West of the Great Salt Lake to Idaho border (1)

UINTA COUNTY

East of Jensen to Bonanza (1)

Juniper habitat north of Vernal (1)

Steinaker Reservoir (1)

Red Fleet Reservoir (1)

Between Little Mountain in Wyoming and Flaming Gorge Dam (not sure how
many of these are Utah sightings) (1)

I also learned that some posts reporting the Scott's Oriole can be found
in the Utah Birds archives, but for some reason the search feature
doesn't find the bird by name.