RE: Questions About the Scott's Oriole in Utah

I just ran a BBS route in northeastern Utah (starts just east of Jensen and runs out toward Bonanza) and was delighted to see a Scott's Oriole. Scott's had been seen on it before (1995, 1996 and 1997, 2 birds each time) but I hadn't seen one since I took on this route in 1999.  As the species narrative on the Utah Birds web site says, there is a small but persistent population in this part of the state. Still, I'd never run across one out here until now.  It made my day.

Kathy

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.