Questions About the Scott's Oriole in Utah

Has anyone seen a Scott's Oriole lately?  I searched back through the
Birdnet and Birdtalk archives and can't find any record of a Scott's
Oriole being reported since 2000.  And yet, the Utah checklist
classifies this bird as an uncommon summer resident in the state.  Lots
of birds are classified as uncommon residents in our state and they are
reported on a regular basis.  Why not the Scott's Oriole?

My literature indicates this species is fairly uncommon wherever it
occurs.  However, it seems to me that Utah has enough quasi-desert or
dry habitats that we should hear/see more about this bird.  So...please
chip in and tell me why we don't see them more frequently.

Thanks!