a better Yellow Warbler photo

This Warbler sang to us for quite a while today. I took about 15 photos of him with the new Panasonic that I have trouble focusing with but they turned out really cute.  When he left, a song Sparrow came and sang to us from the very same bush up Butterfield Canyon.  We went in the afternoon when it warmed up a bit.  Also saw the camera shy W. Tanager again, a Western Wood-Pewee, the Mtn. Bluebirds (fledglings were in the nest box though) and a House Wren who looked like he was starting up house keeping in the same nest box he was in last year. The box is in a place where you can't pull over without getting hit by some teenager going 90 mph up the canyon, so no photo.

http://home.earthlink.net/%7Encjdavis/h_warblr_y.html