Yellow-breasted Chat and Olive-sided Flycatcher

My husband and I saw our first 3 Chats of the year at Nephi Canyon :) Sooo striking! Not ten feet away and do you think I could focus? I was so excited, I forgot how. They were very friendly today.  Also saw our first two Olive-sided Flycatchers of the year up Goshen Canyon. We took photos and since they were so far away, we can't post them.  However, they did help us verify the markings since we didn't think that was their normal habitat.?? And a word of caution to you photographers.  Try to look down to see what you're standing in occasionally.  I was trying to get a better place to get a shot of the Flycatchers and didn't realize I was standing in a huge ant bed until they started to bite my legs. I haven't done a slap dance that fast in a long time.

Nicky Davis