Lee Kay Ponds Terns

Headed out to Lee Kay Ponds with plans to head over to Salt Air, and see if
there were any shorebirds present.  I arrived at LEe Kay and there were
swallows everywhere, NRW, Bank, Barn, and Tree.  The best birds, were 2 Caspian
Terns resting on the flats at the far west side of the furthest west pond.
There were only 2-3 Forster's Terns around, seemingly low in comparison to past
years. No Black, and sorry Bruce, no Least Tern either :(

Salt Air... well lets just say I never made it.  My car simply... died.  It must
have been meant for me to come home this weekned, otherwise, I would be sitting
somewhere in the desert in Wyoming trying to figure out how I was going to get
my car fixed.

I did manage a couple nice pictures in between spurts of rain, and heavy wind:

Forster's Tern
http://www.timaverybirding.com/fote_01.jpg

2 Caspian Terns
http://www.timaverybirding.com/cate_01.jpg