ID help: Graylag or Greater White-fronted?

I've never had trouble finding getting the ID on a bird in Sibley but I don't have the right photo or memory at this point to distinguish this goose from the info given in the book. No chance at an ID from just a head shot? And I suppose that those familiar with the area could already know too.

The photo is here and is the only Goose shot in my small collection. The images of the Goose and Northern Pintail were taken yesterday at Bues Pond in South Ogden.

http://www.pbase.com/canyonlands/birdworld

I'm just *beginning* to learn how to use Nikon D70 and big Sigma lens. Their capability is certainly beyond that of mine at this point.

Have a great weekend and thanks for the help!

Ron Wheeler
Shadow Valley, South Ogden
http://www.pbase.com/canyonlands
http://miles2go.crazyguyonabike.com