Gnatcatcher?

Nancy (my non-birding tolerant sweetie) and I set out for Red Butte Botanical Gardens today to do some plant scouting for the yard as well as to get in a little hike on their trails for exercise. Naturally for the additional carb burning effect I opted to carry along the D70 and three pound 100-300mm lens. Of the few chances I got to glance around I was able to snag a couple of images that I'll be putting on my PBase image hosting pages.

Here's one that I need a little help confirming the ID on:
http://members.roadfly.com/canyonlands/bggnat.jpg

It looks like a female Blue-gray Gnatcatcher to me. She was quite a ways out and through a lot of tree branches which cut down on the light available for the lens. It was taken handheld at 300mm with a shutter speed of only 1/125th. Is this shot good enough for a positive ID?

Thanks for your help.

The second shot I'm posting to PBase is another long distance image but of a Western Tanager. (Link under my sig line.)

For those that haven't been, Red Butte Gardens is a nice place to go with your camera and/or binocs. Membership is $30 per year which gets you into hundreds of other botanical gardens across the country. One day's entrance fee for non-members is $5. For more info...
http://www.redbuttegarden.org/

For those of you that think your job is tough, check out the second link given below and take a look at our last "vacation". : )

Cheers,

Ron
South Ogden
http://www.pbase.com/canyonlands/galleries