Thanks to Utah birding friends

Hello everyone,

My wife and I have just returned to England after a 'relaxed' birding
trip to Washington County and based in St. George.
We would like to say a public thank you to the members of the Redcliffs
Audubon Society, especially Charlie & Marylin Sheard, Jo & Don Weldon
and Kevin Wheeler,who made us so welcome and helped us in numerous ways
both before and during our visit. Thanks to them our bird list and
enjoyment was significantly better than if we just had managed on our
own. They may be a relatively small ( though dedicated ) group but they
are tops with us.

Roger & Judy Norman.