need a favor

Dear Birders:

Thank you, again, to those of you who made contacts about the refuge access
road being closed.  Your calls were just what was needed for action to be
taken to repair it - SOONER rather than later.

Although the decision to breach the road was made by only two people, a
private land-owner and a County Commissioner, the road was repaired by
Brigham City crews, following a request from the Mayor's office.

So here's the favor I'd like to ask:  Will you contact Mayor Lou Ann
Christensen AGAIN, to thank her for her efforts on behalf of us all?  I
think it's important that our elected officials hear our "thanks" when they
go the extra mile, and Mayor Christensen did just that.  It wasn't the
City's responsibility to repair the road, but they did it, because of all
of you.  The Mayor has always been a staunch refuge supporter, and this
action goes to show us that hasn't changed.  I'd like her to hear how much
we appreciate what she does.

Our entire refuge staff appreciates your help and support!  Thank you,
thank you!!!

Mayor Lou Ann Christensen
P.O. Box 1005
Brigham City  UT   84302